Children’s 120W Electric Scooter with folding seat
- Additional Information
- Reviews (1)
Kids electric scooters
The first scooter in our kids electric scooters range it is an upgrade to the now outdated 100W motor and features a strong aluminium deck and folding mechanism. It also comes with a folding seat meaning foot power can also be used in case you child is having too much fun and runs out of juice.
The 120 watt electric scooter uses the latest technology. It has advanced features like 6″ solid tyres and rear drum braking system.
These Kids electric scooters are amazingly strong and dependable. The frame is made of high tension steel so it can withstand dropping and being put through the rigorous use by any kid.
It has the Ability of covering 5 miles per charge with a maximum speed of 8-10 miles per hour meaning your children can get maximum distance from each charge when combining foot power with the electric motor.
- Engine / Motor Size:120W
- Deck Material:ABS
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Max. Range:5 Miles depending on weight and surface
- Battery:2 x Maintenance free, 24V
- totalCharge Time:6-8 Hours
- Max. Speed:8-10 Mph
- Max. Power (Kw/Rpm):No
- Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm):No
- Front Brakes:N/A
- Rear Brakes:Drum
- Front Suspension:N/A
- Rear Suspension:N/A
- Front Tyres:6″ Solid Tyre
- Rear Tyres:6″ Solid Tyre
- Starting System:On/Off Switch
- Transmission:Single speed belt drive
- Wheel Base:61cm
- Seat Height:Adjustable
- Ground Clearance:No
- Net Weight:9kg
- Engine Type:Electric Motor
- Engine Bore x Stroke:No
- Compression Ration:No
- Drive Train:Direct Belt drive
- Recommended Age:12+
- Licence Requirements:Not for use on public highway
- Packing Info:Minor Assembly Required.
- Extra Info.:Comes with tool kit, spare fuses, UK mains charger and manual.