Anti theft handle bar locking device
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Electric Scooter Anti theft devices
Newest 2017 Waterproof Electric Scooter anti theft devices. handlebar Scooter Security. This will fit most Scooters
This Caps Lock design is easy to use, highly visible, theft deterrent for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs. Caps Lock works by locking the front brake lever to the handlebar, preventing the vehicle from being pushed away.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Simple to use and highly visible.
- Strong enough design and light in weight
- Built-in stainless steel wire which makes it difficult to cut with a saw
- Widely used for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs
- Stops embarrassing falls – Unlike disc locks, you can’t forget it’s in place, no bending, no disc dirt or street grime.
- Key not required to lock.
- Twist grip sizes from 27-38mm
- Used on the front brake lever will keep the bike from being pushed off the centre or side stand
- Used on the rear brake lever will hold the back tyre from spinning allowing for the loosening or re-torquing of the clutch nut when doing belt, clutch and various other maintenance.
- Colours: Yellow/Red/Orange/Green/Black
- Material: Micro Fibre and built-in stainless steel wire
- Pushing Part Size: 3mm*1pc/5mm*2pcs/7mm*1pc
- Main Unit Size: 160 x 50 x 45mm
- Net Weight: 313g
- 1 x Handlebar Grip Lock
- 2 x Key
- 4 x Pushing Part
Fitting Your Caps Lock:
- Remove Caps-Lock from Electric Scooter anti theft devices packaging. Ensure separation of keys and the keep the spare key in a safe place.
- Open Caps-Lock and install appropriate sized pushing part to snugly grip the throttle. Once you have chosen the correct pushing part you may choose to glue them in place therefore helping to keep a snug fit to the locking device.
- Click the lever retainer forwards or backwards by pushing at the base of it to adjust the lever setting. Caps-Lock can be installed with no pressure on the brake arm however this can still immobilises the twist grip. If chosen to engage the front brake you only need light pressure for this to be effective.
- Place the Caps-Lock over your throttle grip and front brake lever, push the locking button and relax
- Unlock your Caps-Lock by inserting key and turning button releases. Remove from brake lever and bike grip
Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow